Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yet another boring entry.

I had such a hectic schedule for this month.

Have been working 8 hours shift ever since monday consecutively, and as a result my both legs ache like hell. No matter how many shoes i changed, it just never help to make my legs feel better, more comfortable. I only work 3 days out of the 19 shifts, how am i going to survival on with the tiredness and the ache from the legs!!! Worst, next week i am back to school; And so i have to wake up early in the morning for class and then have to head for work. This sound so crazy but i still have to do it. What a torture!!!! I bet i will be even more tired next week. Sigh
-_-.

I really miss the time when i am so carefree. Like hanging out with my friends and all.
Exams tied me up last month and this month is work. What a mundane life i am living in now.

Work
Work will always be tired but the people there never fail to make me feel bored. And i am starting to get along with everybody there including managers :). Although i don't know how they feel about me as a person but at least i feel more comfortable now working there in terminal 3. I really love working in the airport. Of course the most important reason was because i have CHRIS :)! She is such a awesome person who i always love spending my break time,working time and even the bus journey time happily chit chatting with her. I really don't bear to leave her if i have too one day.

Sales was good for the past 3 days. At least when i average out, i will still get a average of 10 bottles per days :) hope sales will continue this way or even better!

That's the end of this boring entry. Is 4am now and i have work tomorrow. I only left 7 hours of sleep. OMG!



Alright, goodnight for now people.

ANYWAY,
i miss you nana :)



























-I really don't wish to hurt anyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss you too. (: you must take good care of your health despite the hectic schedule yea? Remember to take your meals regularly!